Senior React Developer
Our customer is looking for a highly-skilled Front End Developer to join their team. As a member of their front end team, you will work collaboratively to develop products, brainstorm ideas, and solve problems. Our customer’s ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of software development processes and the primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS / VueJS / AngularJS workflows. If finding glitches and mending them with diligent code are amongst the qualities that make you stand out, we'd love to hear from you.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries or future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components or maximizing performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Defining objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Determining design methodologies and toolsets
- Designing and conducting unit tests
- Learning and understanding new technologies and current trends to support product improvements
- Strong design and analytical skills with a good understanding of design patterns and principles
- Strong aptitude skills, should have knowledge of latest technologies and should be eager to learn new technologies
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS, VueJS, and / or AngularJS and their core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS, VueJS, and AngularJS workflows, such as Redux, Redux-thunk or Redux-saga
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
About the company
This job opportunity is no longer active.
We only feature a handful of open job opportunities at any given time. Currently featured jobs include:
If you want to be considered for all of our current and future job opportunities, ensure your Torc profile is complete, including any skill assessments you're invited to submit.
Our Talent Operations team will contact you when we have a job opportunity that matches your skills and experience.